First Fruits Special Needs Worship Service
Sometimes our modern style of worship can be a bit intense for individuals with special needs or sensory issues.
First Fruits Ministry is a safe, caring environment to worship and learn about God. Our teachers are experienced with special needs education, including Autism and Downs Syndrome.
- What: A specially designed worship service for individuals with special needs ages 13+
- When: 11AM, First Sunday Each Month
- Where: Classroom #1 at Venture Church
(800 East Main Street, Dallas)
- Contact: Jonathan Pugh at 423-742-0709 or email@example.com
Services begin on Sunday, January 7th, 2018. Please contact Associate Pastor Jonathan Pugh for more information.
800 E. Main St., Dallas, NC
View on Google Maps
Latest posts by Venture Church (see all)
- Venture’s 2019-20 Strategic Plan & Proposed Budget - March 20, 2019
- Register Now for CentriKids Camp 2019 - January 26, 2019
- New Class on Money & Finance - January 25, 2019