Bible Study & Childcare Wednesdays at 9:30
Even superheroes need a break. And moms with little ones are the biggest superheroes we know!
Join other moms for coffee, light breakfast and encouraging Bible study. Plus, childcare is provided so you can de-stress with other grown-ups. This summer studying Donna Partow’s book “How to Become the Woman God Wants Me to Be.” Childcare is provided throughout the summer, with parents rotating the duty during the school year.
- When: Wednesdays from 9:30-11:30 AM
- Where: The Hub, 800 E. Main St., Dallas, NC 28034
- Current Study: Becoming the Woman God Wants Me to Be: A 90-Day Guide to Living the Proverbs 31 Life
- Questions: Call 704-922-3763 or see Lauren Ingle & Laurel Rhyne
Moms of Littles Group
- Wednesdays, 9:30 – 11:30 AM
- 800 E. Main St., Dallas, NC