On Sunday, March 30, 2014 Venture voted unanimously to give the Trustees of Venture permission to enter into the required process with Share Financial Services to secure funding to refinance our current mortgage and build Phase 1A of The Hub.
The following are the main areas of focus at this time:
- The appraisal of all of Venture’s property. Please keep this in your prayers.
- A full audit of the last three years of the Venture’s finances by an approved accounting firm.
- Bonds will be issued with varying rates and maturity dates. These and other details involved with the actual sell of the bonds will be negotiated between the Trustees of Venture and Share Financial Services.
- The Trustees will be working hard to accomplish everything needed for construction to immediately begin after the loan is closed.
We will continue to keep you informed of the progress. Keep in mind that Bond programs are historically more arduous and time consuming than the process of finalizing a conventional loan. So, thanks in advance for your patience and prayers!
Let’s Go Man Go!
Lead Pastor, Venture
P.S. – If you’ve been waiting for Venture to get a loan to start tithing … well … jump in … the water is fine!
Latest posts by Venture Church (see all)
- Fill Your Baby Bottle to Support Crisis Pregnancy Center - May 10, 2019
- Venture’s 15,000 Easter Egg Hunt - March 28, 2019
- Full-Time Administrative/Finance Assistant Needed - March 22, 2019