Caromont Health will provide free breast cancer screenings at Venture Church on Saturday, March 11th from 9am to 1pm.
The screenings are available free of charge to women who meet the following criteria:
- Currently not covered by insurance – including Medicaid or Medicare
- Over 365 days since last mammogram
- At least 40 years old
Only 12 Appointments Available
Contact Bee Mintz at 704-616-3820 to reserve your space.
One in every 8 women in the US will develop breast cancer. Early detection saves lives. Caromont Health’s Mobile Wellness Coach brings the most effective screening method to businesses and neighborhoods around the region.
Latest posts by Venture Church (see all)
- Venture’s 15,000 Easter Egg Hunt - March 28, 2019
- Full-Time Administrative/Finance Assistant Needed - March 22, 2019
- Venture’s 2019-20 Strategic Plan & Proposed Budget - March 20, 2019