Beyond the Surface – A Conversation About Social Media
Social media is growing and changing so fast it blows right by our ability to critically evaluate and apply biblical standards. Guest speaker, Holly Myers, helps us navigate through the maze of modern technology in a safe, biblical way.
Parents and students, this is a conversation we all need to have.
- When: Sunday May 21st, 2017 at 5 pm
- Where: The Hub – 800 East Main St., Dallas
- All Parents and Elementary, Middle and High School Students are encouraged to attend.
Holly Myers is a pastor’s wife, mom of two teen girls, church planter, speaker and ministry leader. She shares her story at conferences and events all over the United States as a Clayton King Ministries speaker. She and her husband, Richard, also lead Revolution Church in Gastonia, North Carolina where she serves as Founder and President of Unbound Ministries.Download Flyer
Sponsored by Venture Student Ministry
800 E. Main St., Dallas, NC
View on Google Maps
Latest posts by Venture Church (see all)
- VSM Summer 2019 Schedule - July 14, 2019
- Fill Your Baby Bottle to Support Crisis Pregnancy Center - May 10, 2019
- Venture’s 15,000 Easter Egg Hunt - March 28, 2019