First Fruits Special Needs Worship Service
Sometimes our modern style of worship can be a bit intense for individuals with special needs or sensory issues.
First Fruits Ministry is a safe, caring environment to worship and learn about God. Our teachers are experienced with special needs education, including Autism and Downs Syndrome.
- What: A specially designed worship service for individuals with special needs ages 13+
- When: 11AM, First Sunday Each Month
- Where: Classroom #1 at Venture Church
(800 East Main Street, Dallas)
- Contact: Jonathan Pugh at 423-742-0709 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Services begin on Sunday, January 7th, 2018. Please contact Associate Pastor Jonathan Pugh for more information.
800 E. Main St., Dallas, NC
View on Google Maps
Latest posts by Venture Church (see all)
- VSM Summer 2019 Schedule - July 14, 2019
- Fill Your Baby Bottle to Support Crisis Pregnancy Center - May 10, 2019
- Venture’s 15,000 Easter Egg Hunt - March 28, 2019