Crisis Pregnancy Center Baby Bottle Fundraiser
May 12 – June 16, 2019
Our annual fundraiser for Crisis Pregnancy Center of Gaston County runs from Mother’s Day to Father’s Day. By collecting silver change in baby bottles, you can help:
- Save the lives of unborn babies
- Provide Christian peer counseling to women facing an unplanned pregnancy
- Provide free pregnancy testing
- Deliver information and support for men in relation to pregnancy issues
- Provide maternity and baby clothes (newborn to 18 months)
- Support expectant mothers in managing family relationships during pregnancy
- Provide free ultrasounds
- Staff an after-hours Helpline for information and appointments
- Provide abstinence education
- Provide Women/Teens Support groups
- Share the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the hope that exists through Him.
How can your spare pocket change do ALL of the above and more?
By collecting your change, you can help change lives. This is a great project for the entire family. Please join us and we collect change in this fight for life and stand with us as we proclaim the truth of Gods Word!
Pick up your baby bottle in the Hub foyer, fill it with change and dollars, and return by Father’s Day, June 16th.
Who is CPC Gaston?
The Crisis Pregnancy Center of Gaston County is a nonprofit, pro-life organization of committed Christians. Volunteers and staff help women, men and families in crisis pregnancy situations and actively share the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Check out cpcgaston.com for more information about the ministry of CPC of Gaston County.
Latest posts by Venture Church (see all)
- Carr Elementary Book & Backpack Drive - July 26, 2019
- VSM Summer 2019 Schedule - July 14, 2019
- Fill Your Baby Bottle to Support Crisis Pregnancy Center - May 10, 2019