Deep Dive: A Righteous Response to Persecution
In this week's Deep Dive, Jonathan talks with Isaac and Malachi about how Christians should live in a world that doesn't necessarily want them around.
- How can we know the difference in sinning because we are not a part of God's family versus the daily struggles against sin of a child of God?
- How does someone who practices righteousness address sin in his life?
- What kinds of fruits should a Christian look for in their life when they think they are practicing righteousness even though they are actually practicing sin?
- What does it look like in the 21st century to radically give up everything to follow Jesus?
- Why are the numbers of Americans identifying themselves as "Christian" on the decline?
- Why do Christians have a reputation as mean, hateful, bitter, and judgmental?
- Why is martyrdom on the rise?