Deep Dive - Engage!
Austin and Jonathan talk about our purpose in engaging a lost world with the Gospel.
- What role does our vocation (daily life) play in our purpose (giving people the Gospel)?
- Why do you think the American church struggles with engaging a lost world in ways that the church in Acts clearly did not?
- What role does praying for people, both in their presence and when you are alone with God, play in engaging them with the Gospel?
- How can we become more disciplined to pray for those to whom we are ministering?
- What are some of the least effective ways that you have seen of engaging people?
- What are some of the most effective ways of engagement that you have seen?