Deep Dive: Psalm 51
Psalm 51 is David's most well-known hymn of repentance. Austin and Jonathan discuss the difference between true sorrow for sin versus regret over getting caught.
- Every culture has religious apology rituals. What are the apology rituals in our culture?
- How good are we as evangelicals at practicing repentance as Christians who are already born-again?
- How is repentance different from an apology?
- Why is the doctrine of total depravity so important?
- What is the difference between wanting to change your behavior and wanting a new heart?