Deep Dive: Psalm 67
This week, Austin and Caleb talk about praying the scriptures and what it means for God to make His face shine upon us.
- This Psalm provides the basis for John Piper’s life-changing book “Let the Nations be Glad: The Supremacy of God in Missions.
- Psalm 67 uses all plural nouns and pronouns. Discuss the importance of viewing worship and evangelism in the context of groups of people rather than the western/American context of individual worship and evangelism.
- What does the Psalmist mean when he talks about nations and peoples?
- What is the people groups strategy of missions?
- Who are the nations and peoples in the footprint of Venture and our people?
- Why do we need to be cognizant of the different people groups/cultures with whom we come in contact?
- Does a people groups strategy of missions conflict with personal evangelism strategy?
- How do those two concepts work together?