Bible Passage: 1 John 4:12-16
Why is it important for the church of Jesus Christ to meet together? Is it simply a matter of exercising our constitutional rights or is there a more critical issue at stake?
Jonathan talks with Hank Parker Jr. form Snowbird Wilderness Outfitters about why the church needs to meet together and what it means to abide in Christ. Hank is a former volunteer pastor at Venture and longtime friend of our church family.
- What is the foundational importance of personally making disciples both at SWO and the local church?
- What is the importance of the church meeting together?
- Describe what it means for you to abide in Christ?
- What is the role of mortifying sin in abiding?
- What three things is John telling us in 1 John 4:12-16 are part of abiding?