We experience value when we have a valuable purpose we are trying to accomplish. Therefore, next to our salvation, there could be no greater gift than for God to give us us an immeasurably valuable purpose for living! Join as we start our exploration of that purpose.
Engage! John 20:21
“Engage those far from God with the Gospel of Jesus Christ to know and follow Him.”
- Immeasurably valuable engagement requires consistent meaningful relationships. (Acts 18)
- Immeasurably valuable engagement requires verbally sharing the Gospel. (Acts 18)
- Immeasurably valuable engagement requires us to discuss the depths of the Gospel. (Acts 18)
How well are you living the immeasurably valuable purpose Jesus has left you with? Begin by measuring how committed you are to the type of engagement Jesus commissioned us to have.
- Who are the people in your life that you have a sincere relationship with that don’t know and follow Jesus?
- When was the last time you had a conversation about the Gospel with somebody who does not follow Jesus?
- Are you studying the Bible consistently enough that you can have conversations with believers and nonbelievers about things you are currently learning or pondering?