Bible Passage: Luke 24:44-47
Most Christians know they are supposed to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ, but feel confused on what to say. Join us we look at what the Bible tells us we need to share with others!
With The Gospel Of Jesus Christ
“Engage those far from God with the Gospel of Jesus Christ to know and follow Him.”
- We all fail to be and do what God requires to be one with Him and thus have eternal life. (Romans 3:23)
- Jesus’ death paid the entire penalty of our failure to meet God’s standard and His resurrection proves it! (Romans 3:24-25a)
- God’s standard has been and always will be faith in Him. Faith in God means you give up your effort to rule yourself and you commit to love and obey God because you believe God to be who He says He is, and does all He says He will do. (Romans 3:25b; 10:9-10)
- Are you living surrendered to Jesus trusting that He is God, that He died to pay the penalty of your sin and that He rose from the grave proving He is God? Are you being driven by the belief that Christ paid the full penalty for your sin, that eternal life is real and that one day your body will be resurrected just as Christ?
- Who are the people far from God that you are building sincere relationships with (engaging) so that when the opportunity presents itself you can share the key elements of the Gospel in love?